Motels Near Utah— Motel 6 Coupons, Have It Now

Motel 6 Moab is Perfect for an Overnight Stay

In one of my past trips to Utah I decided to rest in a motel on my way there. I generally enjoy staying in Motel 6, so I decided to stay overnight in Motel 6 Moab. Even though I arrived late at night, the front desk lady was still very polite towards me. It took her a couple of minutes to find me a room, but that is understandable since I was a walk-in guest.

Before paying for my room accommodation, I realized that I had brought a couple of best motel coupons with me. I handed her one of these, and processed it for a few minutes. For a moment, I thought she would reject the coupon, but she said that the coupon was valid. Thus, I was able to experience one of the luxury places to stay here near in Utah.

My room was a typical motel room. It was a bit small, but had all the usual motel room amenities including a comfortable bed, and a television set right across it. The television had plenty of channels with good reception, so I was able to watch for a while before finally getting a good night’s sleep.

Experience More than What You Pay for at the Motel 6 Moab

The next day, I tried their free breakfast. It was surprisingly good. I especially enjoyed eating their waffles. After eating, I decided to try out their hot tub. Yes, their motel actually has a hot tub. Luckily, nobody else seemed to have realized this secret, so I was able to enjoy 30 minutes of relaxation alone that morning.

Before checking out, I decided to check out the downtown Moab area only a 5 minute drive away. There were plenty of shops and restaurants there, and an hour was not nearly enough to see all there was to see. As I approached the motel once more, I noticed how beautiful it looked from the outside. Newly renovated, I suppose.

By the time I got back to my room, the housekeeping staff had already cleaned it. The room was spotless. They really did a good job. The checkout was just as fast as the check-in, and the hotel staff was very friendly and all-smiles towards me throughout my stay there. If you need a place to stay overnight when you are near Utah, save money on vacations. Grab a motel 6 coupons and stay at the Motel 6 Moab.

If you have any questions, email me at motel6b@gmail.com.

About Guide to Cheap Motel 6 Rooms Deals

I am a bargain hunter and seasoned traveler. Nothing makes me happy than traveling for cheap. I also make motel deals reviews and travel journals.

You can reach me at motel6b@gmail.com

Vacation Recommendations

Planning a vacation on a tight budget? Here are some resources that might help you:

Motel 6 main website

Background information on Motel 6 company

Motel 6 Coupons